I researched pink dolphins.they are very cute animals.They have got very different , unknown specialities.When you learn these specialities,you are amazed,you want to have a dolphin (pink dolphin). Let's learn more about them, please click here.
Aysun, I like your blog. Please follow my suggestions to improve it.
1. Hide the links. 2. For eac post use a title (informative one). 3. I like your pdcast idea. Your English use is good too. The only problem is your pacing. It is faster than a natural pacing. 4. A very good DS. I like the idea, materials and dubbing. Thank you
Aysun,
ReplyDeleteI like your blog. Please follow my suggestions to improve it.
1. Hide the links.
2. For eac post use a title (informative one).
3. I like your pdcast idea. Your English use is good too. The only problem is your pacing. It is faster than a natural pacing.
4. A very good DS. I like the idea, materials and dubbing.
Thank you